I had to spend a lot of time fixing some things but the update is finally finished!
This is the list list all of the new stuff that comes with it:
– Destroy animation
– 2 (not-so) secret blocks (grey and black glazed terracota), wich are stone bricks variants to expand the build possibilities
– New recolored wood blocks matching exactly the vanilla colors
– New crimson and warped planks!
– Improved stone bricks, flatter, sharper and the specular map is fixed (it was crazy on the edge
– New chiselled stone design!
– New OPTIONAL wood overlays for seamless transitions between planks and new design possibilities
– New stone texture! Super big, 4×4 blocks, and much better than the old one
– A new ore placement system that places the ores over the big stone texture without breaking it, seamless
– New ores!!! Each ore has now diferent variations and the POM issue is fixed!!! (that was what took me so long, we made a script to create the new ores from the alphas but it didnt worked on the POM, so I had to MANUALY create every variation (112 different ores), rename them one by one and make the optifine script for each one)
– Path texture fixed for the 1024 version (who cares about the path)
– New improved crafting table (now included on the pack) with a metalic map that works fine on all shaders (I got the trick)
– And the first NAPP 2D pack is here!!!!!! It includes:
- Azure bulet
- Blue orchid
- Brown mushroom
- TALL GRASS (is happening)
- Lily of the valley
- Lily pad
- Three variations of the tulip
- Oxeye daisy
- Red mushroom
-And as always some minor fixes that I always forget but are still there!